News Blog Search
- http://sportshop-union.de/ on The Wilhelm E. Nassau Camera Collection at Ryerson University
- Geneva on The Wellesley Hospital School of Nursing celebrates its centennial!
- Jannette on And the winner is…
- digital prints on The Wilhelm E. Nassau Camera Collection at Ryerson University
- Jolie on Feature of the Week: The Titanic underwater
Tag Archives: 19th century photography
The Heritage Camera Collection more than doubled in size this past January thanks to the generous donation of approximately 500 cameras and pieces of camera equipment from Wilfrid Laurier University. The collection improves the holdings in European and Japanese manufacturers, … Continue reading
The Archives & Special Collections reading rooms will be closed from December 22nd to January 3rd, re-opening on January 4th. Enjoy your holiday break and come and visit us again in 2012!
Special Collections staff recently stumbled upon this gorgeous photograph of a lady relaxing in a hammock during a late 1890s summer and wanted to share. Knowing how warm our Ontario summers can be, we can’t help but feel thankful for … Continue reading
Welcome to the first in a series of blogs highlighting interesting and unique objects we come across in the Ryerson University Archives & Special Collections. There’s a lot of amazing objects in our stacks, and here are just a few…. AMERICAN … Continue reading