News Blog Search
- https://flattr.com/profile/veldaprerauer73 on The Wellesley Hospital School of Nursing celebrates its centennial!
- wedding dress on The Wilhelm E. Nassau Camera Collection at Ryerson University
- http://sportshop-union.de/ on The Wilhelm E. Nassau Camera Collection at Ryerson University
- Geneva on The Wellesley Hospital School of Nursing celebrates its centennial!
- Jannette on And the winner is…
Tag Archives: Exhibits
The Heritage Camera Collection more than doubled in size this past January thanks to the generous donation of approximately 500 cameras and pieces of camera equipment from Wilfrid Laurier University. The collection improves the holdings in European and Japanese manufacturers, … Continue reading
Architectural models breath life into otherwise straightforward ideas on paper; they easily and quickly communicate complex design schemes, embellishments, finishes and details, and they facilitate an easier dialogue between architect and client. Well-crafted architectural models even win competitions. While these … Continue reading
Peter. It’s his name. An interesting fellow, don’t you think? “The Dream That Fagged Out” is Peter’s official title. The word fagged in historical usage means completely exhausted, and there certainly seems to be a weight on Peter’s shoulders. “The work is so … Continue reading
Style changed forever in the 1960s (and we’re not just referring to the hemlines). Space-age design met space-age fabrics, many of which are still in use today: polyamide, polyester, acrylic, polyvinyl, and spandex to name a few. These are laboratory-brewed … Continue reading