News Blog Search
- Mathias on Feature of the Week: The Titanic underwater
- https://flattr.com/profile/veldaprerauer73 on The Wellesley Hospital School of Nursing celebrates its centennial!
- wedding dress on The Wilhelm E. Nassau Camera Collection at Ryerson University
- http://sportshop-union.de/ on The Wilhelm E. Nassau Camera Collection at Ryerson University
- Geneva on The Wellesley Hospital School of Nursing celebrates its centennial!
Tag Archives: Kodak cameras
The Heritage Camera Collection more than doubled in size this past January thanks to the generous donation of approximately 500 cameras and pieces of camera equipment from Wilfrid Laurier University. The collection improves the holdings in European and Japanese manufacturers, … Continue reading
In a shocking but not completely unforeseen announcement last week, the Kodak corporation filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the United States. As little as a decade ago, the future for Kodak still seemed bright. Company literature produced in the … Continue reading
Special Collections staff recently stumbled upon this gorgeous photograph of a lady relaxing in a hammock during a late 1890s summer and wanted to share. Knowing how warm our Ontario summers can be, we can’t help but feel thankful for … Continue reading
Taking a vacation this summer or just dreaming of one? Either way you can fantasize about the lovely pictures you’d take with one of the cameras on display in Special Collections. Visit us on the 4th floor of the Ryerson … Continue reading
Taking photographs is like second nature to us now; we can snap a quick shot on our computers, laptops, cell phones, and with increasingly small and inexpensive digital cameras. It’s cheaper and easier than ever before to preserve special moments … Continue reading